- Residence Certificate is a proof of permanent residence of a citizen in a village or town or ward.
- It is issued on the basis of citizens’ stay at a place or permanent employment.
In Residence we are providing two types :
Required Documents to apply:
- Application Form
- Ration Card/ EPIC Card/ Aadhaar Card
- House Tax/ Telephone Bill/ Electricity Bill
- Photo (Mandatory If Residence Passport)
It is considered as Category B service. Once we get the application, It can be converted in to Category A. So, the citizen can go through Meeseva Center and took the certificate as he/ she required.
We can check the status of applications in the below mentioned Url.
The Director, ESD (MeeSeva),
Location : Amaravati | City : Amaravati | PIN Code : 520004
Phone : 0866-2452771 | Email : dir_eseva[at]ap[dot]gov[dot]in