- ఉత్తరాంధ్ర ప్రజల కల్పవల్లి, శీ పైడితల్లి అమ్మవారి తెప్పోత్సవం మంగళవారం సాయంత్రం పెదచెరువులో, మంగళ వాయిద్యాల నడుమ, సంప్రదాయ బద్దంగా, కన్నుల పండువగా జరిగింది.
- District Collector A. Suryakumari stated that following the orders issued by the state government, plastic flexi is completely banned from November 1st.
- District Collector A. Suryakumari has ordered to provide all the basic facilities in Jaganna Colony and make it ready for house entry by November.
- Zilla Parishad Chairman Mazji Srinivasa Rao stated that the welfare of the farmers who provide rice to all is the main objective of the state government.
- Child marriage should be eradicated District Collector A. Suryakumari Girls should also study well ZP Chairman Majji Srinivasa Rao
- Deadline extended till 17th for farmers to do e-KYC* : Joint Collector
- M.T.Krishnababu, Principal Secretary, Medical and Health Department, said that arrangements are being made to take admissions in the five new medical colleges to be established by the government from the next academic year.
- Cleanliness keeps diseases away – Always wash hands cleanly – Girl students should study well and reach high level – District Collector A. Suryakumari.
- District Collector A. Suryakumari inspected e-crop registration on Saturday.
- District Collector A. Suryakumari inspected the registration of this crop. The Collector made a surprise inspection of the Rythu Bharosa Kendra in Jami Mandal Center on Friday evening.
There is no Event.
COVID-19 Control Room Vizianagaram 08922-236947
Parishkara Vedika - 08922-274410,11,12,13,16
Dial Your Collector - 1800-425-8048
Child Helpline - 1098
Women Helpline -1091
Crime Stopper - 1090, 100
Rescue and Relief - 1070