Regional Inspection Office, Board of Intermediate Education,Vizianagaram
The Regional Inspection Office, Board of Intermediate Education, Vizianagaram was established in 2006 by the Head office (i.e),Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada. The office is headed by One Regional Inspection Officer who is senior Principal of Government Junior College on deputation to the Board. There is an Administrative officer, Superintendent, Senior Assistant and Junior Assistant in the office.
|Category||No of Colleges|
|Government Junior Colleges||24|
|Aided Junior Colleges||04|
|Model School Junior Colleges||16|
|KGBV Junior Colleges||19|
|AP Social welfare Junior Colleges||10|
|AP Tribal welfare Junior Colleges||06|
|AP Res.Junior Colleges||01|
|MJAP BC welfare Junior Colleges||01|
|Private Un Aided Junior Colleges||81|
|Exclusive Voc Private Un aided Junior Colleges||20|
The Board of Intermediate Education, A.P was established in 1971, to regulate and supervise the system of Intermediate education in the state of A.P and to specify the courses of study and matters connected there with.
The functions / Activities of the Regional Inspecting Officer
- To conduct academic inspection of colleges offering Intermediate course.
- Verification of examination stationary, affiliation, registration and Recognition fee, condonation fee, sale proceeds of application forms, special fee.
- Conduct of Spot Valuation Camps of Intermediate Public Examinations.
- Inspection for starting of new Junior Colleges and submission of feasibility reports, opening of additional sections, second languages, groups, etc.
- To send proposals for constitution of theory and practical examination centers.
- To conduct enquiries on the allegations leveled against the colleges whenever ordered.
- To attend meetings as Board Nominee for selection teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Constitution of special squad and sitting squads during examinations.
- To conduct games and sports meet at Intermediate level in each District.
- Maintenance of statistical data of colleges, Principals, Junior Lecturers and students.
- To issue T.C. Permissions / Re-admissions/ issue eligibility certificates to colleges and counter signature of T.C.’s
- Verification of Admission Registers and other allied records of colleges on Academic.
- To conduct the Academic & Examination meeting with Principals of Junior Colleges in district.
- To inspect the colleges on Academic matters.
- To issue permission to the students for admission in to colleges To verify Admission particulars of the colleges
- To appoint Departmental Officers and Chief Superintendents for conducting of Intermediate Public Examination.
- To appointment of squads.
- To Act as convener to the DEC for Intermediate Public Examination.
- To supervise the Spot Valuation Camp.
- To inspect the campus of Proposed opening of New Colleges & Submit the feasibility reports to Head Office.
|Regional inspection officer||9490610592|
|1st Appellate Authorities||Regional Inspection Officer,Board of Intermediate Education,Vizianagaram||08922 -237988|
|Public Informatiom Officer||Administrative Officer,Board of Intermediate Education,Vizianagaram||>08922 -237988|
Important Site Links
Contact and Email
Office of the Regional Inspection officer
Board of Intermediate Education,
Near PSR Colony park,