- In 2015-16 KAYAKALP- An initiative under Swachh Bharat Abhiyan (SBA) towards promoting cleanliness in public Health facilities Launched.
- District Hospital, Vizianagaram received “Best District Hospital” in state of Andhra Pradesh during the Kayakalp Program for 2015-16 and in 2016-17 consecutively for 2 years and in 2017-18 Special Commendation prize received.
- Area Hospital, Parvathipuram received commendation prize for Kayakalp-2015-16.
- Under Swachh Andhra Corporation, District Hospital, Vizianagaram received “Swachh Hospital” award in the state during 2015-16.
- In 2016-17 under Express Public Health Awards of Public Health Foundation of India (PHFI), District Hospital, Vizianagaram honoured as Best Government District Hospital in Andhra Pradesh.
- In 2017-18 the District Hospital along with MCH Gosha Hospital , Vizianagaram undergone National Quality Assurance Standards (NQAS) and achieved Conditional Certification for Quality care services.
- In Kayakalp program 2016-17 CHC Bhogapuram received Best CHC in state and during 2017-18 Kayakalp program CHC S Kota received Best CHC in the state.