SC Corporation Schemes
Types of Schemes
- Bank Linked Schemes
- Non Bank Linked Schemes
Beneficiaries under the economic support schemes shall have the following Criteria:
Age of the beneficiaries must be 21-50 Years
Preference Shall be given to
- Victims of atrocity
- Inter Caste married couple (one of them being a SC)
- Candidates with higher qualification or requisite qualifications required for a skill.
- Candidates who were trained under any skill improvement programme of the government of Welfare Corporations either in the current year or earlier.
- Beneficiaries who are availing the economic support schemes for the first time.
- Only one economic support scheme shall be given per family (as defined in the ration card)
- Preference shall be given to women beneficiaries so as to cover a minimum of 33 1/3 % of the total target for the district and mandal level.
- Beneficiaries availing financial support under this scheme for the year 2018-19 shall not be eligible under this scheme for the next five years.
Online Beneficiary Management and Monitoring System(OBMMS)
Online Beneficiary Management and Monitoring System (OBMMS) and e-payment systems are developed for ensuring transparency in
- Registration of beneficiaries
- According the Sanctions
- Release of funds directly into beneficiaries bank accounts
- Fixing Accountability on the Officers/Bankers
- Elimination of middlemen/duplications
- Ensuring Utilisation Certificate from the Bank along with Photograph
- Overall Monitoring and Evaluation
- Enacting provision for Geo Tagging to confirm the status of the unit.
The OBMMS portal has been substantially redesigned with several new features such as:
- Bankers login for furnishing information on opening accounts, updating the grounding status of schemes.
- Biometric authentication
- Third party verification
- Back end Subsidy for all Corporations
- Recovery module (By TATA Consultancy Services)
Under land development scheme the activities of clearance of bushes, bundling, land leveling and ploughing etc., where the DWMA could not covered lands will be taken up by S.C.Corporation.
Under the Minor Irrigation scheme the SC Benificires having the Lands and scnction the Borewells for Agriculture purpose.
|Various schemes in the Bank linked for 60% subcidy and 40% bank loan in verious mandals in the District for the following schemes utilized the SC Beneficiaries their lively wood.|
|The SC Corporation as sanction the Loans Under NSFDC/NSKFDC for Transport Sector to the benifit of SC Beneficiaries.|